My hell

Geeks
Circle I Limbo

Militant Vegans
Circle II Whirling in a Dark & Stormy Wind

Creationists
Circle III Mud, Rain, Cold, Hail & Snow

General asshats
Circle IV Rolling Weights

Republicans
Circle V Stuck in Mud, Mangled

River Styx

DMV Employees
Circle VI Buried for Eternity

River Phlegyas

Parents who bring squalling brats to R-rated movies
Circle VII Burning Sands

George Bush, Osama bin Laden
Circle IIX Immersed in Excrement

NAMBLA Members
Circle IX Frozen in Ice

Design your own hell

Monday, November 1, 2010

Im really bored

So its another post and I'm so bored. There's no reason for me to post this, because nobody reads these anyway, but I hope that someone will find my blog, and then comment and say something nice. It's always good when people say nice things. Uhm... well school starts in a little bit. Halloween was yesterday, and my mom was suck and said I couldn't hang out with my friends, so I had to watch my little sisters :(. There's not much going on in my life, but I fell like typing. I wish I had a free first period, so that I didnt have to come to school so early. K got to go guys I have class. Peace and will someone please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment